CueScript’s wireless hand control is a hand-held device designed to be used by the presenter/speaker to adjust the speed and direction of scrolling text on the prompter.
The CSSCW wireless hand control features a slider which provides easy adjustment of speed and direction of scroll, increased control and a comfortable, ergonomic feel.
Quick command buttons are at the presenters’/speakers’ fingertips for fast navigation around the script and the ability to trigger configurable commands.
Due to the CSSCW control being wireless and hand-held it allows for freedom of movement whilst maintaining control of the prompt.
As with all CueScript scroll controls, the CSSCW receiver unit has Ethernet (PoE) and USB connectivity.
- Frequency: 915MHz (US model) and 868MHz (ROW) as standard. 433MHz available on request.
- Distance: Up to 300m for 868MHz and 100m for 915MHz from transmitter (Wireless Hand unit) to the receiver (Receiver unit).
- The protocol allows multiple transmitter/receiver combinations to occupy the same frequency without interfering with each other.
- The Receiver unit can be connected to the CueiT software via USB or Ethernet (PoE).
- Wireless Hand unit features a slider for forward and reverse scrolling and buttons for Next Story, Previous Story, Top of Runorder and Blank Screen.
- The system has a duplex capability to give information back/forth to the controller and system. It can report an error at the receiver when a transmitter is out of range or has been switched off for more than 30 seconds.