A digital time code display that mounts to the CueScript CSM prompter range. The CueScript Time Display also doubles as a cue light, taking the camera tally signal via CueScript’s photoelectric cell sensor or the wired camera tally. This changes the numbers from green to red when live/on air.
VTC input and backup time kept with a 32kHz watch crystal
Power and VTC via mini USB direct from the CueScript monitor
Simple mounting to CueScript CSM Monitors
- Reads and displays VITC SMPTE time code both NTSC and EBU.
- (6) 2" 5x7 dot matrix 5mm LED displays and (2) 1.2" 5x7 3mm displays for AM or PM.
- Changes colour from green to red on tally.
- 12 hour or 24 hour mode selection.
- Clock time can be externally set for when no VITC available.
- Backup time is kept with 32 kHz watch crystal.
- 1+ year battery backup (2 AAA cells) changeable without tools.
- Powered directly from monitor (5V) and low current (500ma).
- Adjustable brightness.
- Total weight with mounting arms of just 0.7kg.