The CueScript Time Display has a 12 or 24 hour mode selection and doubles as a cue light, taking the camera tally signal via CueScript’s photoelectric cell sensor or the wired camera tally. This changes the numbers from green to red when live/on air. The CSTD reads and displays VITC SMPTE time code, both NTSC and EBU, and clock time can be externally set when VITC is not available.
The CSTD Time Display mounts easily and directly to the CueScript CSMV2 prompter range.
- VTC input and backup time kept with a 32kHz watch crystal
- Power and VITC via USB direct from the CueScript monitor
- Simple mounting to CueScript CSM and CSMV2 Monitors
- Reads and displays VITC SMPTE time code both NTSC and EBU.
- (6) 2" 5x7 dot matrix 5mm LED displays and (2) 1.2" 5x7 3mm displays for AM or PM.
- Changes colour from green to red on tally.
- 12 hour or 24 hour mode selection.
- Clock time can be externally set for when no VITC available.
- Backup time is kept with 32 kHz watch crystal.
- 1+ year battery backup (x1 CR2032) changeable without tools.
- Powered directly from monitor (5V) and low current (500ma).
- Adjustable brightness.
- Total weight with mounting arms of just 0.7kg.