In recent years the introduction of talent monitors hung under the prompter has become increasingly popular, tidying up the studio floor and preventing the talent having to look off camera. CueScript Talent Monitors have been built for purpose and have an aesthetically pleasing curved design. Integrated mounting rails allow for smooth, quick setup and power to the talent monitor can be taken from all the CSM prompters.
The CSTMML* Talent Monitor Mount fits the CSTM24 to all CueScript CSM Monitors.
(*CSTMML mount sold separately.)
CSTM24 - 24" Talent Monitor
- Screen Size: 24.1" diagonal
- Display Area: 518.4mm(H) x 324mm(V)
- Brightness: 1200 cd/m
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Native Resolution: 1920 x 1200 (WXGA)
- Viewing Angle: 178°(H), 178°(V)
- Backlight Technology: LED
- Height: 16" (406mm)
- Width: 23” (584mm)
- Depth: 2.2" (56mm)
- Weight: 10lbs/4.53kg
- Autosensing PAL/NTSC/VGA/HD/HD-SDI
- Composite 75 Ohms
POWER INPUTS & CONNECTORS
- AC mains with internal power supply
- CE, TUV, FCC, C-Tick, PSE, RoHs
- Slides into the CueScript CSM monitor range via integrated rails using the CSTMML mount.