Our Speech Prompter Stands provide an eyeline reference to your script whilst maintaining engagement with your audience, enhancing interaction and the standard of your presentation.
The manual CueScript Speech Prompter Stand is designed for use by Presenters, Public Speakers and Lecturers. It allows the speaker to address an audience or congregation confidently, factually and provides a reference to their script, without losing viewer engagement.
Clear prompter glass is placed within the glass holder on the telescopic pole and adjusted to a height suitable for the presenter. The glass is then angled so to reflect the monitor attached to the base of the stand, on which the script is scrolled. A surround shield then fits into place around the base to conceal the monitor from the audience. The script image can be seen only by the reader.
The CSSPS Speech Prompter Stand is lightweight and easy to transport, has a range of heights, easily adjusted and has a very smart appearance. The base features the CueScript CueLock mechanism to secure the monitor and the surround shield, and neatly folds away for simple transportation. All CueScript 15”-19” prompt monitors can be used with the CSSPS Speech Prompter Stand.
Elegant telescopic stand that is lightweight and easy to transport.
Ideal for award ceremonies, conferences and presentations.
Enhances general presentation and audience interaction.
Suitable for use with all CueScript’s prompting monitors from the EMC, CSM & CSMV2 IP-enabled range: EMC15, EMC17, CSM15, CSM17, CSM19, CSMV217, CSMV219.
CueScript have collaborated with PresenterTek to offer the Telestepper Rise & Fall Robotic Stands. The Telestepper system allows remote adjustment of Teleprompter stands, ranging in height from 4'6" to 6'6" for speakers at conferences, awards, presentations etc. They are compatible with all CueScript monitors.
Advantages of the Telestepper3® Robotic Stand System:
• Contactless and quick accommodation for speakers of different heights.
• Remote control allows multiple pre-set positioning.
• 24” travel in 1” increments (24 positions).
• Linear/non-linear velocity and travel options available.
• Mirrored glass can be discreetly lowered from audience view when not in use.
• Ease of Operation;
- 4-button handheld remote control with backlit LCD display can be operated up to 1000’ away.
- Can also be controlled using Windows® PC applications.
- Up to 8 stands can be individually controlled.
• Optional battery powered option with USB-out.
• Quick system setup and tear down time.
• Versatile baseplate ensures system stability. Baseplate can be attached directly to floor for added stability and security.
• Optional 12” and 18” shaft extensions allow stands to be mounted below stage.
• Unobtrusive system;
- Slim 3/4” diameter moving stand shaft.
- Round anodized surfaces with disappearing edges make stands less visible to the audience.
• Rigid actuator mechanism prevents vibration of mirrored glass in windy situations and on portable stages.
• Reliable, cost effective and proven design, perfect for events, studios, houses of worship, education, corporate or hospitality use!
What’s Included in each hard-shell travel case:
o (2) Robotic Telescoping stands with 24" travel
o (2) 3/8" base plates
o (2) monitor adapter plates
o (2) adjustable mirror clamps
o (2) monitor shrouds 6" height
o (1) handheld LCD Display Remote Control Unit
o (2) 10' min Ethernet shielded cables for connection of stand 1 to stand 2
o (1) 50' Ethernet shielded cable for connection of Remote Control Unit to stand
o (2) 24V wall power supplies w/3 pin XLR connectors with (2) AC line cords